Completing your Entry Condition Report (ECR) is the first thing you’ll need to do in your new home. You will receive an email from your property manager with a link to complete your ECR.
Here's how to complete your ECR in your new home.
If your agency is using a branded app, try searching for the name of your agency followed by ‘Tenant’ or go to OurProperty and look for other apps by us.
2. Log into OurTenant. You will have received your login details in your Welcome Email.
If you already have an account but can’t remember your password, click the ‘Forgot Your Password’ link on the login page.
If you haven’t received a Welcome Email with your Username and Password, you’ll need to contact your property manager so they can resend it.
3. Click ‘Inspections’ from the home screen of your mobile or tablet.
4. Click on the ‘Entry Condition Report’ link. This will open the report in your browser.
5. Click the arrows to read through the report.
Hint: You can progress through the report by clicking Next, using the arrows at the sides or by swiping left or right.
6. Scroll down on each page to view property manager comments and add your own.
7. At the end of the report you’ll need to sign and submit the report by following the prompts and clicking the ‘Submit’ button in the top right-hand corner.
8. Otherwise, you can ‘Save’ your comments and come back later to finish it.
Following the Links in your Email
The Entry Condition Report can also be accessed via the link in the email notification you will have received.
1. Click the link in the email to open the report in your web-browser ready for your review and completion.
2. This will open the report in your mobile/tablet's web-browser for your review and completion.