It is important to keep all your details up to date. Expired documents may effect your visibility to your customers and your ability to submit your invoices for some restricted trades - such as plumbing and electrical work.
1. Once logged in to OurTradie, mouse over the Cog Wheel icon (for the updated 'Blue' theme) or 'Settings' (for the original theme) and select 'Company'.
To learn how to update to the newer 'Blue' theme read this article.
Updated 'Blue' Theme
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page to find the Business Licenses, Qualifications and Insurance Details section.
3. Click on the Blue title of each entry to view the current details and update as needed.
Click on the License Documents in the green section to view previously uploaded documents. Click remove on the right to delete the document and click Upload files to upload your new document.
Click on the Insurance Documents in the green section to view previously uploaded documents. Click remove on the right to delete the document and click Upload files to upload your new document.
4. Click the +Add options to create and add new entries for the different document types if needed.
5. Ensure you click Save in the bottom right corner of the popup window to save your entry details and make sure you click save again in the bottom right corner of the main page to ensure these details are saved and updated to your account settings.