You can submit your maintenance requests online through the app, along with photos, video and detailed descriptions.
1. Click ‘Maintenance’ from the home screen.
2. To start a new maintenance request click the ‘New’ button in the top bar.
3. The ‘Swipe to Start’ screen or ‘Camera’ screen will automatically open.
4. Either swipe the screen, add photos from your camera roll, or take a photo or short 5-second video of the part of the house that requires maintenance.
5. Click the ‘Back’ arrow to return to the request page and choose the ‘Location’, ‘Area’, and ‘Problem’ from the dropdown lists. Give your request a title, and swipe to continue.
6. Add any additional information, including dogs on the property and access requirements.
7. Click the ‘Request’ button at the bottom of the screen to send your request.
Emergency Repair and Maintenance Requests
If you click Emergency Repairs on the home screen your device's camera will automatically open and you can take photos and videos to add to your request.
The better the photos and videos are, the better the Property Manager, Landlord and Tradie will understand your request.
Please note: Emergency Repairs should only be used in an emergency situation such as a burst pipe or tap that won't turn off.
If you have tapped Maintenance, you will then need to click New at the top right corner to begin your maintenance request. Your device's camera will automatically open so you can take quality photos and videos.
Checking your Maintenance Requests
You can go back to the ‘Maintenance’ page from your homescreen at any time and check the progress of your maintenance requests by clicking on the request icons.
If you have any questions regarding your request, you can add a note to the job.