To setup or change information about quote styling, contact preferences, your account password, contact details and more, follow these easy steps.
Note: You can view a complete run through of the profile setup in the video at the bottom of this page.
1. Go to the 'My Profile' tab via the profile icon in the top right-hand corner of the page.
2. Enter or update your name, password, email and phone numbers.
3. The 'Salutation' field is the name that will appear in your communications between property managers, tenants and customers. So either enter your first name or preferred name here.
4. The email address and password settings are the details you will use to log in.
5. If you’d like another email address to be copied into the OurTradie notifications, enter the address into the ‘CC Email’ field.
6. In the 'Quote/Invoice Style section you need to select either 'Complete' or 'Simple.
Complete - Means that you will quote and invoice for material and labour separately.
Simple - Means that material and labour will be combined into one cost.
7. Theme - Refers to the style of the OurTradie Portal, we recommend ‘Blue’.
8. Once you’ve finished, click ‘Save’ in the bottom right-hand corner.