The following steps will show you how to set up your company details in OurTradie.
1. After logging into OurTradie, go to ‘Company’ in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
2. Make sure your business name is correct.
3. Select any trades relevant to your business.
4. Add postcodes that you offer work in.
5. ‘Send sub-contract quote requests’
Select ‘yes’ If you use sub-contractors regularly.
6. ‘Financial reporting method’
Select 'Cash' if you record your income when money has been received (this is the most common setting).
Select ‘Accrual’ if you record income once your invoice has been approved but is yet to be paid. You can refer to your BAS Statement or your accountant for more details.
7. ‘Work item costs include GST’
Select ‘yes’ if you want to include GST in the prices you put down (eg. $100 total inclusive of GST).
Select ‘no’ if you want GST added on top of your work items (eg. $100 + gst = $110 total)
8. Click the ‘Add Licence/Qualification/Insurance’ button and a pop-up will appear.
9. Click the ‘Save’ button in the bottom right-hand corner once you’re finished
After setting up your company details, you will need to enter your payment details in order to submit invoices. You can view the steps for this here.